It’s estimated that almost 2 million cosmetic surgery procedures were undertaken in 2017 in the U.S alone. This is a large increase when compared to the previous year and it shows that more people are interested in having plastic surgery.
The trouble is that plastic surgery isn’t covered by your health insurance which means you have to pay out of your own pocket. Unless you have a lot of money saved up you might have to consider applying for a loan. The good news is you can potentially apply for the best plastic surgery loan Phoenix has and have your application approved.
The Top Plastic Surgery Procedures
Some of the most common plastic surgery procedures are:
- Breast augmentation with almost 300,400 procedures carried out in 2017
- Liposuction with almost 247,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Rhinoplasty (Nose reshaping) with just under 220,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery) with almost 219,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck) with just less than 130,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Rhytidectomy (Facelift) with almost 126,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Breast lift with just over 105,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Dermabrasion with almost 84,500 procedures carried out in 2017
- Neck lift with approximately 53,000 procedures carried out in 2017
- Breast reduction with just over 43,600 procedures carried out in 2017 for aesthetic reasons
One of the best ways for your plastic surgery loan to be approved is to approach a lender that offers medical financing. Those who offer this type of financing are more likely to approve your loan. Lenders that you may want to consider approaching are:
Avant is happy to supply loans for medical expenses. The APR will vary depending on where you live. In addition to this, the APR will vary depending on how long you wish to borrow money for and your repayment term. At the time of writing, you can apply for a loan of up to $35,000.
Freedom Plus offers loans of up to $40,000 and repayment terms last from 24 – 60 months (Correct at the time of writing). You will typically have a decision made on your loan within 48 hours.
A division of SunTrust Bank, Lightstream offers medical financing. At the time of writing, you can borrow up to $100,000 for up to 72 months. You will need to have excellent credit before you can get a loan with great rates.
SoFi offers loans of up to $100,000 and you’ll need a credit score of at least 680 to be approved (Both figures are correct at the time of writing). Usually approved within 1 week the APR can vary from 5.99% to 16.34%
Upstart offers loans of up to $40,000, and with terms from 24 months to 60 months. You can have access to the money within 48 hours of approval.
Approximately $16.7 billion was spent on plastic surgery in 2017, showing there is indeed a market for it. If you don’t have enough money to pay for a loan the approaching one or more of the above lenders could help you get your loan approved.