Tummy Tuck Cost in Phoenix, AZ
If you are considering having a tummy tuck, we can help you. Here at Dr. J’s Office, we can help you get a tummy tuck that you are proud of. With more than 20 years of experience, we can ensure you are very happy. We know what it takes to make sure all of our patients are happy with this procedure. This is why you can trust us to carry out your tummy tuck with confidence.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck, also known as an “Abdominoplasty” is a procedure that involves reducing excess skin. Once the skin is removed, the muscles in this part of the body can be tightened along with the abdominal wall’s fascia. This ensures that the patient has a flatter-looking abdomen and stomach. If the patient has any hernias, they will be removed during the procedure.
How Much Does a Tummy Tuck Cost?
A tummy tuck can cost approximately $6,000. However, the cost can vary depending on the surgeon, their experience, and where you’re undergoing the procedure. Let’s take a look at some of the factors that can influence the cost of a tummy tuck:
- The Surgeon – The surgeon’s experience can greatly influence the cost of this procedure. This is because more experienced surgeons can charge more. A surgeon with little experience is unlikely to charge a lot as they are still building their reputation. Please note, if you want to make sure you receive the best service you should be prepared to pay a little more.
- Anesthesia – The anesthesia that you need to have as part of your operation is not always factored into the cost of the procedure.
- Operating room facilities – Some operating rooms might use different equipment, some of which could be more expensive to use.
- Post-surgery garments – Once you have had your operation you will need to receive care for at least a few weeks.
- Medical tests – Some medical tests may need to be carried out to make sure you can undergo this type of procedure.
- Medication – Such as antibiotics that will need to be taken up to 1 week after the procedure. Antibiotics will also be used during the procedure.
- Other expenses – You may need additional treatment or the surgeon in question might place additional charges on top.
Please note, every clinic will offer tummy tucks at a different price. Some clinics have competitive prices whereas others can charge more.
Why You Can Trust Us
You can trust us because we have performed a wide range of procedures for many years. With more than 20 years of experience, you can be assured that you are in good hands. If you have any questions or queries about tummy tucks, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help you feel better about yourself. We want you to leave our clinic feel more confident and looking great.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today if you’re considering having a tummy tuck. We are here to help you. We’re a friendly team who are happy to help. Contact us today so you’re one step closer to getting a flatter tummy.