Breast Augmentation Las Vegas
If you are considering having breast augmentation las vegas is the place to be. Here at Dr. J’s office, we can offer you a procedure that looks natural. We’re certain you will love the results of the procedure. Dr. William Jacobsen has more than 20 years of experience as a surgeon, and he knows how to make sure you are fully satisfied with your breast augmentation. If you choose to have a breast augmentation with us, you will be in very safe hands.
What Is A Breast Augmentation?
Also known as a “breast aug”, breast augmentations involve transferring fat or using breast implants to increase your breast size. The procedure can also restore any breast volume that has been lost after pregnancy or weight loss. With the ability to provide you with more symmetry or a rounded shape, fat could be transferred from one part of your body to your breasts.
Breast augmentation can improve your self-confidence and self-image. It can also improve the balance of your breasts and your hip contours. Finally, this procedure can increase your breast’s projection and fullness.
Some people choose to undergo this procedure if they have sustained an injury or they’ve had a mastectomy. Please note, if your breasts droop, an augmentation is unlikely to work on its own. In this case, a breast lift in addition to augmentation could give you fuller and more lifted breasts.
Should You Choose A Breast Augmentation
If you wish to have a breast augmentation, you should be aware of the importance of it. You should ideally undergo the procedure to make you feel better. This is because the results can be permanent, or prove hard to reverse. If you’re not 100% sure that you want to undergo this procedure, please don’t. Even if another person has offered to pay for it. We always find that our patients are much more satisfied with their results when they want the procedure for themselves.
You could be a good candidate for this procedure if:
- You have realistic expectations – Breast procedures have limitations. If you understand them, you’re more likely to be happier with the results.
- Your breasts are not symmetrical – This can cause you to feel conscious about the way you look. We can make your breasts symmetrical so you feel happier about the way you look.
- You are healthy – the healthier you are the less likely you are to have complications during the procedure and afterward. Don’t worry, we can help you to recover quickly.
- You are not breastfeeding or pregnant – both breastfeeding and pregnancy can change the shape of your breasts. This is why it’s important to wait until you’ve finished breastfeeding or you’ve had your baby.
- You have lost weight or you’ve been pregnant and are unhappy with your breast’s volume and shape – you may not feel quite as self-confident as you should.
- One or both of your breasts are elongated or they’ve not developed normally – again, this can make you feel conscious about the way you look. We can help you to feel better about your breasts again.
- Your breasts are fully developed – until your breasts are fully developed, it’s hard to know what shape they are or how large they will be. This is why it is so important that you wait.
- Your breasts don’t look the same as they did when you were younger – over time, they may become flat or start to droop, breast augmentation can help you with this.
- The upper section of your breasts seems to be empty – this can leave you feeling self-conscious or lacking in confidence.
Please make sure that you always view some photographs of the breast augmentation procedure so you know what to expect before and after the procedure. When you are prepared for the procedure you will have much more realistic expectations. You are also likely to recover better because you know exactly what you need to do and what to look out for.
Benefits Of Breast Implants
There are many benefits that come with undergoing breast augmentation surgery.
Some of the benefits include:
- Feeling younger
- Better self-esteem
- Being able to wear different or new clothes
- Better job opportunities depending on your chosen career
- Better social opportunities depending on the social circles you move in
As you can see, there are quite a few benefits that are associated with breast implants. Please feel free to talk to us if you’re looking for something in particular. We can work with you to make sure you’re happy with the procedure, results, and the after-care. Remember, we’re here to help you feel better about yourself.
How Our Breast Procedures Work
During, and after our breast procedures we do the following:
- Administer anesthesia – When we administer an anesthesia, we do so that you are more comfortable during the procedure. We can offer you a choice between general anesthesia and intravenous sedatives. However, we will talk with you about the option that we think is more suited to you. Please feel free to ask us about the anesthesia and any concerns that you may have. We’re here to reassure you.
- Make an incision – When we make an incision we will ensure it is as inconspicuous as possible. This is so that you have minimal visible scarring. The incisions that we make will be based on your desired outcome. We can make a periareolar incision, inframammary incision, or a transaxillary incision. Do not worry, we will talk with you about the different incisions and what we think is best suited to your needs.
- Insert the breast implants – As soon as the incision has been made, we will insert the breast implant. It will either be inserted under the pectoral muscle or behind the breast tissue that is located over your pectoral muscle. We will discuss the location of your implants before you undergo the procedure so you know exactly what to expect.
- Close the incisions – As soon as your implants have been put in place we will close the incisions. All incisions are closed using layered sutures. These sutures are located in the breast tissue. Surgical tape or skin adhesives can be used to close the skin. The good news is that the incision lines will start to fade over time. Please note, the scar’s quality will depend on how exposed you are to infections, nicotine, and your genetics. We will let you know how to deal with the sutures if you have issues with them. Don’t worry, you’re in good hands and we will be there for you until you’re fully recovered.
- Show you the results – Once your breast augmentation procedure is over, you will be able to see the results. They are visible immediately, however, it can take a few weeks for the results to fully show. This is because the swelling will need to go down and your skin will need to stretch. Do not worry, we will talk you through the recovery process so you’re more likely to recover quicker and have results that you’re happy with.
Contact Us Today For A Breast Augmentation Consultation
If you are looking for the best breast augmentation las vegas has, we can help you. With many years of experience as a surgeon, Dr. William Jacobsen can give you the results you’re looking for. You can have complete confidence in us as we know how to deliver exceptional patient care. If you want to make some changes to your breasts for whatever reason, we could help you.
Contact us today for a breast augmentation consultation. We will be happy to talk with you about all of your options, ensuring you’re more likely to be completely satisfied with the results. We want you to be perfectly happy with the results of any procedure. Contact us today to arrange a consultation so you’re closer to having a body that you’re more happy with.