Do you have excess stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to exercise and diet? And has aging led to loose, wrinkled, or saggy skin on your tummy, breasts, and thighs? If yes, you have come to the right place. Dr. Jacobsen and his team of surgeons have the experience to perform reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Jacobsen is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has safely completed more than 20,000 reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries with reduced recovery time and excellent results.
He can help enhance your appearance using the appropriate plastic surgery Phoenix procedures like breast augmentation, breast reduction, and mommy makeovers. With his expertise and experience, he assures to give you the best results.
So if you have sagging skin, dark circles, or deep lines, it’s better to act quickly and not waste unnecessary time fixing the problem. Just call us at 602-212-0100 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jacobsen.
He will help you decide what plastic surgery is the best option for turning the clock back while preserving your natural individuality and youthful looks. He will also let you know more about his plastic surgery in Phoenix, AZ, prices to help you reach your aesthetic goals.
About Our Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Jacobsen and his team offer various plastic surgical techniques to tackle your problems and help you reach your aesthetic goals. Some of the cosmetic surgeries Dr. Jacobsen performs include:
- Tummy tucks surgery to create a smooth surface by tightening loose abdominal muscles due to aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
- Breast augmentation to help enhance the size, shape, and symmetry of breasts you have always been self-conscious about
- Mommy makeover surgery helps give back to your pre-pregnancy shape after childbirth through multiple cosmetic procedures that target your breasts, hips, abdomen, and thighs.
- Breast reduction reduces the size and shape of sagging and large breasts and, in the process, helps improve self-confidence.
- Liposuction to remove fat from the body parts that do not respond to diet and exercise
- Rhinoplasty to change your nose shape, size, or proportions to repair any deformities, birth defects or to resolve any breathing difficulties
- Eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty to rectify droopy or saggy eyelids, remove excess eyelid skin and make your eyes look younger and more alert
Dr. Jacobsen will assess your problems and review your options to plan the appropriate cosmetic surgery treatment for you. Dr. Jacobsen may have to work on multiple locations like your breasts, thighs, or tummy based on your needs.
Prices of Each Procedure
Dr. Jacobsen knows that every woman wants to express herself through the ideal aesthetics. It’s why he works at offering affordable plastic surgery phoenix prices to fit most customers’ budgets.
About how much your plastic surgery costs, various factors determine the costs. The most important is if you will require an individual plastic surgery procedure or a customized treatment plan.
A few other determining factors include:
- The type and intensity of the procedure
- Materials used and their costs
- The doctor’s experience
- Required type of follow-up care and number of appointments
Accordingly, depending on the type and materials used, the prices for a few of his plastic surgery procedures are: Prices of Each Procedure.
Whatever your needs are, Dr. Jacobsen will first discuss your expectations, explain what he can achieve, and discuss your plastic surgery Phoenix prices. Dr. Jacobsen and his team put every effort into maintaining accurate and current prices.
However, the final rates will be ascertained only during your free consultation and may end up higher or lower than these prices based on your personal needs.
Contact Us Today For a Consultation
It doesn’t matter if you have stubborn fat that eludes diet and exercise, if you have just undergone childbirth or if it’s part of the aging process. Dr. Jacobsen and his team can help you remove any excess fat, wrinkles and lose fat on your body.
They will consider your requirements and health and develop a customized treatment plan to fit your budget. While Dr. Jacobsen will be able to make recommendations, you are the final deciding authority.
You, however, don’t have to worry about the surgery aftereffects as there is usually no downtime required, as swelling and bruising are relatively rare.
Dr. Jacobsen and his team don’t just perform plastic surgeries but provide high-quality care. They also help you recover through appropriate aftercare and recommendations.
So if you need more answers to your questions about different plastic surgery procedures and how they can enhance your aesthetics and appearance, contact your reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Jacobsen.
Call us at 602-212-0100 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jacobsen to decide which plastic surgeries will help turn the clock back, remove excess fat and wrinkles, and find out their Phoenix plastic surgery prices.